Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy month

What a busy month. My niece Aubree is getting married and I am planning a bridal shower for her. I am so excited for her. Shane has practically been a part of the family for years now. So now he will officially be part of the fam. My other niece Sarah had a beautiful baby girl. Her and her mother came over and spent the day with us while my daughter Jessica took many pictures of the new baby. Jessi has quite the talent for photography. Last weekend we went to Pocatello to see Karri and Ty and baby Kaija. They moved there quite a while ago and this is the first time Kirk and I actually went to see her apartment. We went to dinner with them on Friday to Red Lobster and then on Saturday Kirk's sister Sandy and her husband Keith met us at Sizzler for dinner. Then on Sunday we went to there Sacrament meeting with them. It was such an amazing meeting. I love the fact that no matter where you go you always feel welcome in the church. Now here it is the end of the month all ready. I am so ready for spring. It has been cold and snowing this week. The Draper Temple is up and running now and I am so excited to have a Temple right here in Draper. We are so blessed to live here and have so many Temple's around us.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Leisa- How fun to hear from you today on my blog! I'm so excited to have your blog address now too! You are the AMAZING one...So happy I can learn more about you and your cute grandbabies here :)
love ya- ~Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need your email so I can add you to my blog!! :)